What to eat for Breakfast?
German breads + Homemade pomegranate pancakes
Yummy Bread Toast
We like to make this kind of Bread Toast a lot. It tastes very delicious and easy to cook.
- 2 slices of bread and cut the center part. We will use them later.
- Chop vegetables you want to add, like paprika, onions, tomatoes etc. This time we also add potato strips.
- Break 2 eggs into a bowl and add a little salt and black pepper.
2. Heat a pan with butter. Add chopped vegetables and stir them.
3. After cooking 2~3 minutes, separate vegetables into 2.
4. Place the bread crusts around the vegetables.
5. Slowly pour egg mixture over the vegetables.
6. Add pizza cheese on the top.
7. Then place the center part of the slides on the top. Press it a little bit.
8. Flip the bread to the other side and cook it for 1~2 minutes.
9. It's ready to eat!
Cheese spread with baby radish on bread. Very interesting!
simple fresh salad sandwich
Cinnamon rolls + coffee (the best cinnamon rolls!)
Yummy Vegetable Omelet
Many vegetables inside: potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, zucchinis, green onions...
My Favorite Teas
Earl Grey tea is for mornings; High Mountain Oolong tea, Green tea, and Fruit tea are for afternoons.
Very nice cakes, coffee, & tea
You can also make this tea at home by adding mint leaves and strawberry into your tea. Very nice flavor & smell!
Tomato Mozzarella Sandwich - simple but delicious!
This place has all-you-can-eat breakfast.
I enjoy having my mini breakfast meal
Guess what's inside the bread?
It's "Red Chili"! Very interesting flavor and not very spicy, only a little bit.
I once tried cookies with red chili flavor, also very nice.